Friday, May 29, 2015
Our Favorite Ways To Find New Healthy Snacks
If you know us at all, you know we LOVE to eat! We enjoy eating healthy foods the majority of the time, but still leave room for treats! Today, we wanted to share with you some of our favorite ways to find NEW healthy snacks!
1. Read about them on blogs!
We have seen so many new snack ideas from reading other health/fitness blogs on the internet!
2. HASHTAGS on Twitter/Instagram
Often, you can find healthy snack ideas by typing in healthy giveaway, protein giveaway, or whatever type of giveaway you're in the mood for!
3. FitSnack Box
Every month, there is a box FULL of new snacks that are delivered right to our door! We get so many new ideas for healthy snacks!
We had never even heard of Jackon's Honest Potato Chips until we received them in our FitSnack box this month. THEY WERE DELICIOUS! Plus, the ingredients were just Sweet Potatoes, Organic Coconut Oil, and Sea Salt!
A bonus of the FitSnack box is that it actually includes a new workout each month as well! These are great to help us put some variety into our workouts!
Would you like to WIN a FitSnack box for yourself?
There are a FEW of ways you can!
1. Leave a comment below stating WHY you want to win a FitSnack Box!
*Winner will be chosen randomly on June7th*
2. Click on this link to the FitSnack Website where they are having a contest for a free box as well!
3. If you're already a FitSnack subscriber, take a picture with your Fit Snacks and tag to social media, they’ll be featuring the best posts on their Box Insert and at www.fitsnack.com/reviews. Entries can also win a free box.
*****If you'd like to purchase a subscription for a FitSnack Box, you can get a FREE GYM BAG with ANY PLAN by clicking here! *****
at May 29, 2015
It's been a while since I've written a blog post. Today I wanted to update you on what the Wolfepack has been up to, and also share...
https://www.instagram.com/kelsey_wolfe7/ I wanted to share a little bit more about my personal story. This #TransformationTuesday ...
Every once in a while, I ditch the workout clothes, curl my hair, and put on a little makeup for a date night with my hubby. Lucky for me, ...