Sunday, July 10, 2011

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN...wait, it was a REALITY!!! :)

Words cannot begin to express how much fun I had in California with Megan and her wonderful family! I am so thankful that she invited me to hangout with them on their family vacation!!! It was a blast!!!!! :)

Here's a bunch of pics!!!



The view from my workout at the gym...BEAUTIFUL!

Airport meal on the way back home.

Silly faces!

Murph decided to take a pic of us haha

Baby Cooper!

S'mores on the beach! YUM!

Smiles :)

Murphy and I at the 4th of July Parade!

Me and the boys

Megan and I... isn't she such a beautiful mom? Esp with three boys age 4 and under????


Can't be the 4th of July without POPSICLES!!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...