Sunday, July 31, 2011

QUEST BAR REVIEW - Apple Pie & Mixed Berry Bliss

Quest Bar sent me some of their new flavors to try and review on my blog. I am so glad they did because these are seriously my favorite protein bars ever!!!!!

I don't know how they do it! They not only have 20 grams of protein in every bar, but 18 grams of FIBER too!!!! Holy cow! These don't taste like a protein bar at all. There is none of that protein chalk after taste.

I enjoy putting them in the microwave for about 10 seconds and they seriously taste like a cookie right out of the oven! SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!



Apple Pie
11/10
I love the texture of the Apple Pie. It's so soft and chewy, but there are also chunks of apple and they are so sweet and juicy! YUM!


Mixed Berry Bliss
10/10
This flavor reminded me of a berry cake flavor. It was great!

Check out my review of their other flavors here.


Thank you Quest Bar for making DELICIOUS protein bars!!
Visit their website at http://www.questproteinbar.com/ and try some for yourself!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...