Thursday, July 14, 2011

spreadin' the love...

So...you know how much I LOVEEEEEEEEEE my Cheese & Jam sandwiches, right? Well, my friend Courtney was over the other day and I offered to make her some lunch. She said she just wanted to stick with PB&J, but I had one of my special creations with my lunch, and after I described what I was making, she noted how WEIRD it was, and after I made it, she actually asked for a bite since it was so unique, and then...
(drum roll please...)
she asked if I would make her one of her own!!!!!!

It just made my day! and I told her, "of course! as long as you tell everyone how awesome it was!"

:)


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...