Tuesday, July 26, 2011

True Life: Tuesday Edition.

TRUE LIFE: I pop cherry tomatoes like they're candy...
My friend, Ashley, was nice enough to give me some of her fresh veggies from her garden. I swapped her these goodies for some chocolate protein bars! :) that's a win win right there!


TRUE LIFE: I am obsessed with using coupons and signing up for freebies!
I got this in the mail yesterday. A free bottle of Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner! SCORE!


TRUE LIFE: I am a fruit-a-tarian.
I have no self control when it comes to watermelon, strawberries, and on the rare occasion, CHERRIES!!! I say rare, because they are just so gosh darn expensive...but...last night the family I babysat for had these beauties sitting on the counter. YUUUUUUUUUM!!!


TRUE LIFE: I always make silly faces whenever pictures are taken.
Little JC decided we had to make this face though ;)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the shout out! And I think I got the better end of our bargain because there are enough bars in there to last me two weeks! Come a callin if you want some herbs! My veggies are slowing down but my herbs are beautiful!

Errign said...

I eat cherry tomatoes like candy too - and I love cherries, just not the price tag!

Ashley said...

mmmm I LOVE cherry tomatoes- I'm craving them now, THANKS KELSEY! (: jk

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...