Saturday, July 23, 2011

Yogavive Review


Yogavive was super kind enough to send me some of their products to try and review.

To give you a little info about Yogavive:
Yogavive Apple Chips are made from the highest quality USDA certified organic Fuji apples. We use a two part drying process where the apples are oven baked and then popped to give you a snack that is 100% fat-free and bursting with real apple flavor. Our crispy apple chips come in 5 different varieties including Original, Apple Cinnamon, Caramel, Peach and Strawberry.

They sent me 3 flavors, Original, Caramel, and Cinnamon.
I thought ALL of these flavors were DELICIOUS, but if I had to place them in order from my most favorite to least favorite, it would go like this:

1) Cinnamon
2) Original
3) Caramel

I gave each flavor a 10/10.

They were all crunchy and yummy! I ate these by themselves, but I also added them to my yogurt messes for a little extra flavor and crunch and it just made them taste even better!

:)

Thank you so much for letting me try and review your products, Yogavive!

Please visit their website at http://www.yogavive.com/ and try some for yourself!

Or stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY on my blog!

1 comment:

Nancy Weber said...

I agree!! But you need to try the Peach too!! Like all of the flavors, the Strawberry is great but Peach and Cinnamon are just extra special!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...