Sunday, July 24, 2011

Round 2 of Ashley's wedding festivities!

Round 2 of Ashley's wedding festivities!


Ashley wanted to go to Jazz on the Lawn here in town for a little while before going to Nashville to go bar hopping (which I politely backed out of because I had to get up early for church the next morning, and I didn't want to be out all night with no sleep! haha)

They had a limo for us!
While we were at Jazz on the Lawn, I saw my BFF COURTNEY! It was her BIRTHDAY! The big 21 so I had to get a picture with her!!!
:)
It was a lot of fun! Next up, is a dinner at her fiance's parents house! Then, the rehearsal dinner, and finally...THE WEDDING!!!

:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! Jazz is ALWAYS a blast!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...