Sunday, July 31, 2011

FUN DAY AT THE ZOO!!!!!

Yesterday, Robbie, Myrtle, and their mom, Mrs. Sue Ellen came to the zoo with me and D!
It was SO MUCH FUN!
:)

Here are some pics of our fun day:

This was inside of the meerkat exhibit!

We threw them in with the animals! haha jk


feeding the birds!



the birds loved D! haha


I made a new friend... ;)


I just want to emphasize once again how AWESOME my boyfriend is...I didn't have to say ANYTHING to him and he just totally cut loose and interacted with the kids all by himself. He was joking around with them and really making the day super fun :) It really made my heart smile!

<3

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How fun! You&your boy are ADORAAABLE! (((:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...