Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favs...

I have had an absolute BLAST this summer! I don't want it to end!!!
But, I am ready to get my SENIOR YEAR of college started too!
:)

So, I decided to take a look back at all my favorite memories of the summer...

Going to Cali to see Megan and hangout with her super fun family!


Going bowling with my girl, Krissy!


Going to get our nails done with Myrtle and her friend, Brilee, for her birthday!

Eating this SUPER YUMMY ice cream!

Buying my new car!

Fun game nights with my friends at my condo!

Getting paid to do this... :)

Hanging out with my girl, Courtney!

Letting birds sit on my head at the Zoo! haha


MY FAVORITE SONG OF THE SUMMER...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qzhngp7jh8
Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood's song, "Remind Me"
I loveeeeeeeeee it!


So...what were some of your favorite things of the summer?

2 comments:

Rach said...

Aww what a great summer! My nails are totally that same yellow right now! :)

Nikki said...

i don't have summer breaks anymore :(
but just hanging out with friends and seeing how God reveal more and more that this is where i'm supposed to be :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...