Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas in August?


My friend Katie is moving and she was cleaning out her closet and GAVE me all this stuff! That was so super sweet of her! I got 2 dresses, 2 skirts, 1 pair of shorts, and 1 long pair of khakis!
THANK YOU SO MUCH KATIE!!!
I felt like it was Christmas in August! haha

Anna and I

I babysat two kids that I watch all the time in the playroom at church on Monday. They were super sweet! We played WIPEOUT on the Wii - SO MUCH FUN! Then, they played in the kiddie pool for a while, and finally we had a dance party! haha



Clayton and I



I am having such a blast this summer! I don't want it to end!!!!!
:)



1 comment:

Rach said...

Yay for Christmas in August!! I love when my friends go through their closest and pass stuff on to me. New-to-me-clothes-that-are-free = brilliant! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...