Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Patience & Planning


PATIENCE AND PLANNING.

I use these 2 P words quite frequently when it comes to grocery shopping.

I plan by searching through coupons and pick out coupons for stuff that I would normally buy.

A trick that I have come to LOVE is taking advantage of Kroger's matching policy. Any coupon you have up to 50 CENTS, Kroger will take off that same amount automatically. If you have a Kroger Plus Card, if you don't, you should really get one...It's FREE!

Example:
I got BOTH of these bars for ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
I had two coupons for 50 cents off a bar.
Then, Kroger added another 50 cents off automatically.
and the bars were on sale for $1 each!

Patience came into play because I waited to use them until I saw that they were on sale for $1 each, and snagged them for FREE!!
whoop whoop!!!


Do you have any more tips for saving money???

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...