Saturday, August 13, 2011

BW3's

Yesterday, my cousin came to visit! She stayed at my place with me so we had lots of GIRL TALK! I made us dinner, we painted our nails, and just talked the night away!

Then, today, we met up with my mom, brother, and dad and ate at BW3's (aka..Buffalo Wild Wings) DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THEY CALL IT BW3's?? I don't get it...I only see 2 W's! hahahah

I ordered the Spinach Artichoke Chicken Flatbread.
OH MY WORD. It was DELICIOUS!
:)

Afterwards, the girls went to see "The Help" at the movie theater.
What a great movie!


What movie have you seen recently that you really enjoyed?

2 comments:

Christina @ The Athletarian said...

That flatbread looks so good!

I saw Horrible Bosses and Friends With Benefits. They were both pretty funny! I want to see The Help so bad. I hear it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

BW3 stands for Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck.... it was their Beef on Weck sandwich.

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...