Sensible Portions Review

Sensible Portions sent me some coupons to try and review 2 of their products.


I chose Apple Straws and Veggie Chips.


Apple Straws
10/10
This was such an interesting snack! I've never had anything like it before. The straws were crunchy and sweet with a hint of cinnamon! I love apples, so I really enjoyed these!

Veggie Chips
10/10
These tasted like potato chips! They were really tasty! They had three different flavors, Tomato, Spinach, and Potato. Yummy!

I love that Sensible Portions are healthier than regular snacks and taste BETTER!
:)

Thank you Sensible Portions for letting me try and review your products!

Visit their website HERE



Comments

Kelsey said…
OoOoo apple straws? those look they would be fun to eat!! i've seen a few veggie chips in stores from different companies, but this brand seems the best!

xoxo <3