Friday, August 12, 2011

Sensible Portions Review

Sensible Portions sent me some coupons to try and review 2 of their products.


I chose Apple Straws and Veggie Chips.


Apple Straws
10/10
This was such an interesting snack! I've never had anything like it before. The straws were crunchy and sweet with a hint of cinnamon! I love apples, so I really enjoyed these!

Veggie Chips
10/10
These tasted like potato chips! They were really tasty! They had three different flavors, Tomato, Spinach, and Potato. Yummy!

I love that Sensible Portions are healthier than regular snacks and taste BETTER!
:)

Thank you Sensible Portions for letting me try and review your products!

Visit their website HERE



1 comment:

Kelsey Ann said...

OoOoo apple straws? those look they would be fun to eat!! i've seen a few veggie chips in stores from different companies, but this brand seems the best!

xoxo <3

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...