Friday, August 5, 2011

NEW GOODIES!!! :)




I am starting another new book, since I finished Karen Kingsbury's newest book, Learning, in TWO DAYS! It was soooooo good. I literally CANNOT wait for the next book in the series to come out! It's gonna be MONTHS before it does though! BOO!!!

So, in the meantime, I picked up a few of Danielle Steel's books to keep me occupied...


I saw these at Target and just HAD to get them! I immediately popped in a piece of the Apple Pie and OH MY GOSH, it tastes just like it! YUM YUM!

Later on, I tried the Cherry Limeade and it reminded me of the slushie from Sonic. MMMM!!!


I went shopping on TAX FREE WEEKEND and found this shirt. It was originally $36, but it was on sale, and I had a $10 off coupon to Kohls, so I ended up paying just $14 for it!!!
WHOOP WHOOP!!!


I had to get my nails done with a French tip for Ashley's wedding, and this is my first time ever getting them done that way! haha

:)

What new things have come into your life lately?

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...