Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Detour Review

Detour sent me some products to review on my blog!



Here is some info about Detour:
Detour is owned and manufactured by Forward Foods LLC, which produces and markets high protein bars and shakes. Detour was launched in October, 2002, with the goal of revolutionizing the world of high-protein snack bars.
We began with whey protein, the highest-quality protein available, which contains all the essential amino acids for muscle recovery and repair. And, then we focused on making the most delicious bars and drinks possible. The results are award-worthy!

Our Original Detour Protein bars, Lower Sugar bars, and Lean Muscle bars & shakes all prove that you can have it all: outstanding performance and great taste.
**********************************************************************
MY REVIEW: 10/10! 
Banana Peanut Butter Bar. Do I even have to explain more? Peanut Butter + Banana are like my favorite combo ever! This was a HUGE bar. It was very dense, but when this girl is hungry, she likes to chow down! I loved eating these after my strength training, because they had 30 GRAMS OF PROTEIN! Not to mention they just tasted FABULOUS!!!! 


clearly you can tell I was enjoying this delicious bar!


Vanilla Bean Shake. This was SUPER CREAMY and tasty! I alternated drinking this and eating those delicious bars after my workouts. This shake had 32 grams of protein in it! YES SIR! WHOOP WHOOP!!! 
MMM!!!
They also sent some Cookies-N-Cream bars, but y'all know I don't eat chocolate, so I'll keep you posted on how Jared likes them after I see him next! :) I don't doubt that he will love them though. Boy loves protein bars just like I do! 

Please visit Detour's website:





Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...