Friday, September 21, 2012

Hi I'm Skinny Snacks Review

Hi I'm Skinny sent me some products to review on my blog!

Here's some info about them:
I’m a grain based snack packed
full of whole grains to bring you
a heart healthy treat.
I also have up to 40% less fat
than regular potato chips, YAY!!

Hi, I’m a Skinny! I am a multi-grain based stick that’s perfect for guilt free snacking.
I’m loaded with all kinds of grains (whole ground corn, rice, oat flour, and barley). With just the right amount of natural cheese, I’m fat on flavor, but I won’t make the scales or your skinny jeans a scary thought.
  • All natural
  • 40% less fat than potato chips
  • 15g of Whole grains per serving
  • Non-GMO ingredients

 *********************************************************************

I decided to share these delicious snacks! 

Laura came over to watch Think Like a Man with me one Saturday. (THE MOVIE IS HILARIOUS BY THE WAY!!!) 

We enjoyed the Multi Grain Sea Salt.
Our rating: 10/10! 
These were addictive. We didn't want to put them down! 
MMM.

Then, I took the Tangy BBQ to Small Group. Everyone kept asking, "Kelsey, where did you get these?!?!? They are so good!" 

:)

Needless to say, these were a 10/10 for my small group too!


(Thank you for posing, Jeff!) 

Please check out their website and enjoy some of these DELICIOUS snacks for yourself!!!


You can also check them out on:




If you think you would enjoy these snacks, leave me a comment! If I get enough people interested, Skinny Snacks will host a giveaway for one of YOU!!!!

:)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...