Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fitness Photoshoot

 My aunt is a professional photographer, so she got some really cool pics of Jared and I working out while we were on vacation this summer. Check 'em out! 




His face is priceless! 


Partner plank pushups!!!! 

************************************************

We also had a photoshoot in our normal clothes... I thought my aunt captured us to a TEE!!! 


so in love... 

We're definitely goobers!

Can't take our eyes off each other...



We're celebrating FIVE MONTHS today!!! 
We're having a blast and loving our time that we do get to spend together. Even when we're not together, we communicate ALL day long. 

This past weekend I got to experience a UofL vs. UK football game with my love! 

Jared has been DYING to go to a U of L vs UK football game, and on Sunday, one of his friends just randomly called and told him he had two free tickets! 

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?

We had a BLAST! 


GO CARDS!!!! 

:) 



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...