Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BIRTHDAY BONANZA!!!

My birthday was on October 5th, but it has been celebrated for about ten days! :) 

First, I went to dinner on October 4th with some friends. That was fun. 

On my actual birthday, we got an EXTRA day of Fall Break, so I got to spend the ENTIRE day with Jared! He got me a BEAUTIFUL NorthFace jacket. I LOVE the color and the style and the fit! It's PERFECT! Boyfriend did GOOOOOOOD! 
:)

I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding on October 6th, so I was immersed in wedding stuff all day saturday. She had a 2:00 wedding, so we did my family birthday dinner after the wedding. I picked Hananoki (Japanese restaurant). I LOVE the Hibachi grill and watching the chefs do tricks! Jared told them it was my birthday, so they brought out icecream afterwards and the whole side of the restaurant sang to me :) 

Then, on Sunday after church, we both traveled to stay Jared's family for the week of Fall Break. 


They threw me a birthday party!!! It was so sweet! We also celebrated Grandad's birthday, since his was the week before mine. 

Charlotte (Jared's niece) gave me her princess crown and boa to wear for my birthday party! :) PRECIOUS!!! 


I took a few pics with Boston (Jared's nephew)


We had a GIRLS DAY on one of the days. Charlotte, Holly (Jared's sister), Kathy (Jared's mom) and I all went shopping and painted our nails. 

FUN FUN!


I got a new curling wand for my birthday, so I tried it out on our girls day! It took some getting used to, but it made some fun curls! 


YAY FOR TURNING 23!!!

:)


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...