Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kay's Naturals Review


At Kay’s Naturals we have surveyed the vast landscape of so-called nutritious foods and determined that the missing link is a Better Balance™ of protein, carbohydrates, fiber and fats. Kay’s all-natural, gluten-free line seeks to fill this gap with food that has a healthy balance of great taste, low calories, lean soy protein, zero cholesterol, lower carbohydrates and high fiber. Our foods also provide a complete amino acid profile.

Kay’s Naturals has chosen to focus on a healthier balance of ingredients:
    • Certified (CGFO) gluten-free
    • 35% natural soy protein
    • 4 - 12% healthy fats
    • 12% fiber
    • 20 - 45% carbohydrates

Every 1.2-ounce (34g) serving has:
    • 12g natural soy protein
    • 120 - 130 calories
    • 11g -15g net carbohydrates
    • 4g - 5g fiber
    • Low saturated fats/no trans fats


****************************************************************
MY REVIEW: 10/10!

I loved EVERYTHING in the package! 
The cereal was SO sweet and crunchy, I enjoyed it by itself for a snack, and sometimes I mixed it with yogurt for a delicious yogurt mess! :)  

If I had to choose an absolute favorite, I would pick the Lemon herb chips. I was surprised because I thought out of everything, this would be my least favorite, but it was SOOOOO GOOD!!! 

The Mac and Cheese Protein Puffs were awesome. They reminded me of Cheese Puffs that I used to enjoy as a kid, but more grown up flavoring and full of PROTEIN and healthy things instead of junk! 


Please visit their website:



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...