Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Max Muscle Nutrition Review

Max Muscle sent me some of their products to review on my blog!
Emerge is a powerful fat loss and body composition slenderizing system specially formulated to inhibit appetite, promote the release of fat from stored fat cells and accelerate the burning of fat for fuel.

C.O.M.P. delivers a precision hybrid of multiple high quality proteins featuring Whey Protein Concentrate 80% (WPC 80%). This unique formula includes protein sources with long, medium and short chain peptides comprised of all essential and non-essential proteinogenic amino acids.

Max Gourmet Protein is a High protein low carb shake. Don't let the milk shake taste fool you this is a powerful daily protein supplement. Max Gourmet Proteins unique blend contains Multi-Max Protein Crea-Syn Colostro-Max Amino-Drive Vitamins AND Minerals and essential fats. Max Gourmet is one of the best tasting supercharged energy enhancing specialized proteins on the market. We know it will help you get to the next level in your physique development.

Full Blown XXX is an ultra concentrated pre-workout formula designed to support energy, strength, power, and stamina. The bioactive ingredients in Full Blown XXX have been shown to increase nitric oxide production and vasodilation, provide buffering function, and enhances energy and power for explosive and intense workouts. This is a science-based formula supported by published peer reviewed research to enhance any workout program.




MaxPro Super Protein Concentrate is a powerful blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and potassium caseinate. MaxPro contains over 300% more bio-available protein than regular whey protein. More bio-available protein means higher nitrogen retention resulting in faster recovery and increased muscle growth. MaxPro tastes great and has no chalky aftertaste. All 4 flavors are instantized for easy mixing.



Emerge: 8/10. I LOVED the unique flavors. Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry, Watermelon Splash, Pineapple Pizazz, they tasted awesome! The only reason I gave it an 8/10 is because I didn't really feel an energy surge like I get when I drink Advocare's SPARK. It still gave me energy for my workout, but I like to get that hyper feeling when I drink an energy drink. 

C.O.M.P. 10/10! I mixed this in a smoothie and it was fabulous!

Max Gourmet Vanilla Caramel Swirl: 10/10! OH MY GOSH. This protein powder tasted AMAZING. I mixed it with caramel yogurt and ice into a smoothie. It was phenomenal! 

Full Blown XXX: 3/10. This was a pre-workout drink that gives you energy and provides you the strength to power through tough and long workouts. I loved the taste of the drink, but I couldn't finish it all because I started getting super hot and my body started tingling. I didn't like that feeling at all. It was uncomfortable. I know some people enjoy that feeling that Beta-Alanine gives, but this kind of drink wasn't for me. 

Max Pro Super Protein Concentrate: 10/10! The banana flavor seriously tasted like a taffy-taffy! MMM. I also enjoyed the Pina Colada flavor.

Please visit their website and check out all of their awesome products!
http://coolsprings.maxmuscle.com

You can also follow them on Twitter

and Like them on Facebook


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...