Friday, October 19, 2012

Whole Fruit Smoothies Review


Whole Fruit Smoothies are made with chunks of real fruit and bursting with a refreshing taste. Get all the taste & quality with better-for-you benefits. Here at J&J Snack Foods we pride ourselves on providing customers with quality products. We think we've done a pretty good job!

They have three flavors:
Strawberry Banana
Mixed Berry
Pineapple Mango

They are only 100 calories each and have real fruit! 

My Review: 10/10!
These were the perfect portion for a healthy after dinner treat! I enjoyed all of the flavors, but my favorite was Pineapple Mango! I liked it because it was a unique flavor that I don't normally eat. 

Check our their website:

Facebook:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...