Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Neocell's Hyaluronic Acid Blueberry Liquid


Here's some info about Neocell:
For decades the use of collagen, the body's structural protein, and it's therapeutic benefits have been widely recognized in Europe and Asia. At NeoCell, we are proud to say that we introduced collagen to the Americas.
Neocell was started in 1998 by founder and fearless leader Al Quadri, after an extraordinary personal experience. Al, a lifelong scientist and inventor, had just had major heart bypass surgery and was having a difficult time recovering. His time spent in the hospital had atrophied his muscles and his overall vitality was diminished. Al, being a scientist at heart, began researching Eastern alternative therapies to help him his recovery process. Al decided to incorporate collagen protein into his regimen after learning the integral role collagen plays in strengthening and rebuilding loss muscle mass and improving connective tissues.
Within just a few weeks, Al began to rapidly recover and regain his lost energy and vitality. Along with Al's recovery came a great inspiration, to start a company in the hopes that others could be helped by collagen supplementation, just as he had been. His goal was to create products that allowed people to live younger, longer. And so Neocell was born, as a small, research grounded, family-owned business with the idea of introducing the world to a premium quality, naturally-sourced, collagen based supplement line.
The past 13 years have been spent continually enhancing our processes so we are able to offer our customers the most bioavailable and bioactive collagen peptides possible. We are so proud to say millions of people have benefitted from our efforts and are now living a more youthful life.
Today, NeoCell is the number one collagen brand in the world and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while we have grown considerably over the years, one thing has never changed – our commitment to finding the most innovative and effective nutraceutical supplements.

***********************************************************************
I gave this to my mom to try out and this is what she thought:
10/10!
I was skeptical when my daughter asked me to try this product. I have tried many lotions over the years to help with my extremely dry skin. As a child I was in the sun most of every day. 
I spent many weekends either on a boat or the beach. I have tried over the counter lotions and $200 prescription lotions. None of them ever made my skin feel the way it feels now.
It is soft and feels as thought it retains moisture from the inside/out. I can actually go without any lotion at all now. Before using this product my skin was dry, flaky and itchy.
It took about 10 to 12 days before I actually notice any results. The product tastes like blueberry juice. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. 
Please visit their website at:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...