Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kona Kase Review


Here's some info about Kona Kase:

Let’s face it. Finding the right endurance nutrition products is a pain. The market is large, the products are pricey, and only you can determine what fuels your best performance. As two endurance athletes, we’ve wasted a lot of time and money researching and purchasing nutrition products that didn’t ultimately meet our individual tastes and needs. We created Kona Kase because we think there’s a better way.
Our goal is to simplify your life. Well, maybe not your whole life, but at least your endurance life. No more trips to store, searches online, or recommendation requests to friends. We think your time is better spent dominating whatever ridiculous physical challenge decides to get in your way.

*****************************************************
My Review: 10/10! 

There was such a variety of products in the box. I personally wish there wasn't as much chocolate, but I'm sure 99.9% of the world does! haha (I can't help it, I just hate chocolate. I never have liked it, not even when I was a little kid. I don't even like the SMELL of it. 

Anyways, back to my review. This is a great way to sample products before you spend a fortune on an entire box of something! 

My favorite part of this box was the PowerBar. It was banana flavor, and was magnificent! I love the texture of PowerBars! MMM! 

Check out their website and sign up for this monthly program yourself! 

Like them on Facebook

Follow them on Twitter

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...