Saturday, November 3, 2012

SUPERPRETZEL Sweet Cinnamon Review


Here's some info about SUPERPRETZEL Sweet Cinnamon: 

Delicious when eaten plain, topped with cinnamon sugar, dunked in icing, dipped in chocolate sauce or sandwiched with ice cream, this sweet treat is line priced with Original SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels  and can be found right next to them on shelf!

  • Cinnamon infused sweet dough with a cinnamon sugar packet included in the box
  • Perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert
  • Found in the frozen snacks section of your local retail store & NOW available at your local supercenter
  • Fun recipe ideas! http://www.superpretzel.com/sweetcinnamon/recipe.html



*********************************************************

MY REVIEW: 
10/10!
When I was younger, I used to LOVE getting a Sweet Cinnamon Sugar pretzel in the mall while my mom went shopping and had to bring my brother and myself along. These tasted EXACTLY like the ones I got from Auntie Annes!!! 

All I did was spray a little butter on them and sprinkle them with the sugar that was included in the box. and VOILA! 

YUMMY TREAT!!! 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...