Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last Chance Survey

I saw this fun survey on the blog, The Lunchbox Diaries, so I thought it would be fun to fill out! :)


1. Last food you ate?  Cheese toast with garlic powder for extra flavor. Simple, but tasty.
2. Last beverage you drank? Crystal Light- strawberry flavor. yum! 

3. Last workout? DANCE IT OUT!!! It's my favorite workout of the week!!!
4. Last thing you pinned? I don't do pinterest! (GASP!) I just don't want to get sucked into it. I spend too much time on other social media already... 
5. Last text message you sent? I will, I promise! I already have my stuff packed in the car!!! (Sent to Jared. I'm leaving to spend Thanksgiving with his family RIGHT after I get done teaching on Tuesday!!! YAY!!!)
6. Last blog you visited? Colleen at The Lunchbox Diaries. She makes me laugh :) 
 7. Last tweet you sent?




I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I started listening to Christmas music BEFORE Halloween. 

8. Last place you visited? Publix. Had to pick up some Arctic Zero to indulge in :) 

9. Last time you did ab work? Friday. I do abs every MWF :)
10. Last show you watched? GLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! 
11. Last thing you baked? Baked oatmeal.
12. Last item on your to-do list today? Talk to Jared on the phone!!! (We always talk right before we go to bed... love it!) 

Let's talk... what's the last thing you told somebody

 THANK YOU for? 

I told my mom thank you for treating me to Panera Bread for

 dinner last night!! :) 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...