Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NEW PIZZA CREATION!!!


First of all, I just have to say that I am SO GLAD Panera Bread is open in my town now! WAHOOOOO!!! I celebrated the opening with a Roasted Turkey Artichoke on Focaccia Bread. 
MMMMMM!!!


My roomie was cleaning out her closet of things that didn't fit her anymore, so I scored some REALLY  cute dresses and a couple blouses! 

:)

Thanks Kasey! 


Lastly, I have to share a TASTY new creation with you.

All you need is:
Store bought Pizza Crust
Strawberry Jam
Swiss Cheese
Deli Ham
Diced Apples


To begin, I smothered strawberry jam on the crust.
Then, I put little bits of swiss cheese on top of the jam.
I microwaved for about thirty seconds, before I added the diced apples and ham. 
I microwaved for another 30 seconds, and VOILA!

DELICIOUS PIZZA!!!!

:)

Don't knock it til you try it!  


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...