Monday, November 5, 2012

ONGO Energy Drink Review




ON GO Energy is an extremely convenient two-ounce energy shot packed with the smoothest flavor profile, and more energy than ever before. We’ve raised the bar for taste and quality in the energy shot category. 

*********************************************************************
My Review: 7/10
I liked that the energy shot was only 5 calories. I didn't feel an energy surge by any means, but it did help me through some early mornings teaching the little rascals. Some of the flavors didn't taste very good to me. The Pomegranate Blueberry reminded me of medicine! YUCK! 

The Grape and Berry Blast tasted pretty good though!

Check out their website at:




Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...