Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Favorites!

It's time for another round of Friday Favorites!!! 


"Buttery smooth, Sunflower Butter and Yogurt Chip Berg Bites combine the earthy goodness of sunflower seeds and the creamy texture of vanilla yogurt chips. Packed with heart healthy oats and Omega 3 powerhouses like chia and hemp seeds."

If you're short on time, and looking for a convenient healthy snack/dessert on the go that tastes homemade, these Berg Bites are just right for you! They are SUPER tasty and have lots of healthy fats to keep you properly fueled. These bites are unique because they have yogurt chips throughout! It provides the perfect balance of sweet and salty by using sunflower butter. These were so good and they were gone in like 2 days because we loved them so much!
 *Tip: Try them in the fridge or even frozen*

Please go check out Berg Bites website and order some for yourself. They also have two other flavors, Chocolate Chip Madness and Almond Raisin Delight. You can also keep up with them on Instagram


2. Jared and I made our first ever homemade apple pie turnover FROM SCRATCH! It was lots of fun to just spend the extra time in the kitchen preparing this dessert together. Cooking is an easy "date" for us because we both love it and it's quality time. Also, this pie was SO GOOD. We were proud of ourselves. We even made a homemade caramel sauce to top it with. YUM! 


 3. Rest/Recovery Days
I am enjoying rest days more because it really makes my body feel better. I saw this tip on Amanda Fit Life's instagram page. Raising your legs for 20 minutes helps the lactic acid build up in your legs and aids in recovery. Try it sometime! 


4. Jasmine Murray's song "Fearless"
These lyrics are SO good and I just love to jam when I hear this song!!! 

But I wasn't given the spirit of fear
I was given the power of love
Everything I've been fighting against
I'm gonna lift it up

I wanna be fearless
No holding back
No backing down
Fearless
Because I believe You're with me now
Bring on the unknown
Lead me and I'll go
Come set me free
God, I want to be
Fearless (I want to be)
Fearless (I want to be)


5. More newborn baby snuggles!!! 
Cece is almost one month old now. I had a blast just snuggling with her for about 3 hours while her parents went to dinner one night. I just couldn't put her down! :) 


 6. Fitsnack 
I love love love getting these boxes in the mail every month. This one was so jam packed full of delicious goodies, that I immediately dug into one of those KaKookies AND... I was so distracted by the awesomeness of the box that I forgot to snap a picture and started eating some of the stuff over the next few days before I remembered. #bloggerfail But, it was filled with Beanitos, Kakookies, Amsety Bars (Which were SUPER good btw!! P.S. They are the first protein bar to support liver health), Tickle Water, Turkey Jerky and some runners gum. Don't forget to use my link for a discount on your first box!!! 




Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...