Saturday, May 5, 2012

Enjoy Life Foods - Plentils

Enjoy Life Foods sent me some more yummy products to try and review on my blog!


This time they sent Plentils!
:-)

Here's some info about Plentils from their website:
What makes this great-tasting snack so unique? From ancient times to the present, the lentil has proven to be one of the best sources of plant-based protein. This legume is a staple in diets throughout the world, but leave it to Enjoy Life to capture the essence of its all-natural goodness. This chip's unique recipe results in a protein-packed, crunchy experience, bursting with flavor as you savor a great-tasting "better-for-you" chip.

**************************************************************************
 Now, for my review:

First of all, I have to say this... I HATE LENTILS. So, I was a little nervous about trying these chips. That nervousness didn't last long at all though... From first bite, I fell in love! These chips are SO STINKIN' tasty! They are not only delicious, but they are super nutritious! They have less fat than regular chips and don't contain artificial anything! 

10/10!
Order of my favorite flavors:
1. My favorite flavor was Margherita Pizza for sure! It was very flavorful. Definitely controlled my pizza craving!
2. Garlic and Parmesan - Very tasty!
3. Light Sea Salt - There is just something great about a plain sea salt chip. These were definitely yummy!
4. Dill and Sour Cream - Unique flavor! I've never had a chip like this before. It was interestingly tasty!

Please try some of these awesome new chips for yourself!!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...