Monday, May 14, 2012

Graduation and big news!!!

So, I have been super busy that I haven't been able to post about graduation until now! 

I graduated MAGNA CUM LAUDE on May 4, 2012 

:-)









I couldn't have asked for a better day! It was wonderful. I got to introduce Jared to a lot of my family and they love him! 

:-)

Right after graduation, I took a girl's trip down to Destin, Florida!

My aunt did a photoshoot with us one day, so I will share those when she gets them edited! 

We had an absolute BLAST!! 

I should be back to regular blogging now, but I do have a busy and exciting summer planned out, so please bare with me!

now, for the BIG NEWS...

I GOT A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can officially cross that off my list, because I was hired as a FIRST GRADE TEACHER!!!!!!!

I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!

:-)



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...