Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Workout in the Park

I LOVE MUSIC. I listen to it ALL the time. I listen to it while I am on my computer, I always jam when I'm driving in my car, and I definitely blast it during my workouts!!! Lauren from Self Magazine sent me some really cool information about an awesome event! 

Check it out:

Get amped for the return of summer weather (and swimsuits) by getting back on the grind and sculpting a sexy beach body!  And what better way to do so than to the beat of some sizzling tunes?  Here to help you get your finest figure back in shape is the SELF Magazine Fitness Team – who have put together their top tracks perfect for any workout! 

Check them out below, pre-load them on your player, and gear up for SELF Magazine’s Workout in the Park taking place this spring in New York, San Francisco and Chicago!  The outdoor fitness festival will be hosted by Dolvett Quince (trainer on The Biggest Loser) and Louis Van Amstel (dance coach on Dancing with the Stars) will make an appearance in New York and San Fran.  Tickets are on-sale right now for $20 at www.SELFWorkoutinthePark.com.  

Bringing the pages of SELF to life and putting attendees at the center of the action, it will be a day incorporating the hottest new exercise trends and invigorating classes from CRUNCH gym, beauty and fashion consultations, nutritional know-how and tons of freebies and giveaways.   And it’s all for a great cause – in honor of the event, SELF will make a donation to participating charities, Cancer and Careers and The Conservation Fund.  

Here are just a few of the songs that they sent me for their
Workout in the Park Playlist
Lonely Boy by the Black Keys
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
Part of Me by Katy Perry
We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine
Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People
The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco
Don't Rain on my Parade by the Glee Cast
Ignitition (Remix) by R.Kelly
Wild Ones by Flo Rida featuring Sia
Where Have You Been by Rihanna
I Wanna Go Crazy by David Guetta featuring will.i.am
We Run the Night by Havana Brown featuring Pitbull
  

So, tell me...

What are YOUR favorite songs to workout to???
:)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...