Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bulu Box Review

Bulu Box sent me a box to review!


Bulu Box is a monthly subscription to all the latest vitamins and supplements! Check out this video to find out all about it!


*******************************************************

My Review: 10/10!

This was such a great way to get a little taste of some of the new stuff out on the market! I enjoyed sampling the things before buying a big container of them and not knowing if I would actually like them or not!

My favorite thing was probably the RevHoney - I've never seen anything like it before. It's freeze dried fruit and honey - perfect fuel for workouts without making you feel stuffed! 

Other things in this month's box were Life Equals Omega-3, Pure Matters, Night Food, and Cellucor Super HD. 

Check out their website at:



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...