Friday, June 22, 2012

Jay Robb Protein Review


Jay Robb Protein sent me some products to review! 

Here's some info about the company from their website:
Jay Robb uses the highest grade of whey protein possible when creating the best-tasting whey protein powder. This unique process also yields a whey protein isolate that is much higher in protein than a whey protein concentrate and is also rich in immunoglobulins, alpha-lactalbumin, and beta-lactoalbumin and other immune boosting factors. Jay Robb's Whey Protein is made from the finest natural ingredients available and delivers 25 grams of first class protein, 0-fat, 0-cholesterol, 0-sugars, and only 1 gram of carbohydrate per 30 gram serving. Only cold-processed cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate is used as the protein source and this material comes from farm-raised, pasture-grazed, grass-fed cows not treated with the synthetic bovine growth hormone rBGH. 

Jay Robb Egg White Protein powder is unique and famous for its natural flavor systems. The egg white protein raw material is derived from chickens not treated with growth hormones. The protein is flash pasteurized for safety, with no additional heating used during the final processing. One taste of our easy-to-mix delicious Vanilla Egg White Protein, and you’ll be a fan for life! 

*****************************************************
My Review:

First of all, I just have to say, "WOAH! THIS STUFF IS CRAZY GOOD!" 

11/10!

I loved that there were so many unique flavors that you don't normally find in a protein powder... 

This is my order of my favorites:
Pina Colada
Tropical Dreamsicle
Strawberry
Vanilla

Jared used the chocolate in his smoothies and he liked it!


The texture of the protein powder was AWESOME. It was very smooth and didn't leave clumps like some of the other powders I've used before...



I used the blender ball bottle that they sent me to mix up the powder with water after my workouts!

SO GOOD!

:-)

They also have AMAZINGLY tasty bars!
They were full of deliciousness and PROTEIN!!! 



Please visit their website and try some for yourself!





Talk to me... What flavor sounds best to you?

What are YOUR favorite protein powders?


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...