Monday, June 25, 2012

Easy Mexican Omelette and teaching news..

 I tried something new and had to share it with you! It's SO easy, healthy, and mighty tasty!!

Mexican Omelette!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup egg substitute
1/4 cup Mexican Four Cheese
Salsa (as much as you desire)
Non-stick Cooking Spray



Directions:
Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour egg substitute into skillet.
Heat on level 7/8 until it is almost cooked.
Sprinkle cheese on one side.
Fold omelette in half.
Let the cheese melt.
Put on plate and pour desired salsa over omelette.
EAT! 

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!

**************************************************************

Teaching News:
I got my official Mac, carrying bag (with my name on it!), and my first official COUGAR t-shirt!
I'm so excited! 

This past Saturday, I went to my room and did a little rearranging. (I didn't really have to do much because everything that I need is already there! I was VERY BLESSED to have a TON of stuff from the previous teacher. She retired and left everything!!!) 


Random snap shot of me devouring some OatGurt! 
(look at those crazy eyes! haha)
OatGurt is the perfect summer treat! MMM!!



My friend, Krissy, and I went to Which Wich for the first time last Friday night! It was such a neat place! You pick what type of sandwich you want and then write in marker everything that you want on the bag! They have a TON of different options!
I got the chicken cordon bleu with caramelized onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes! 
IT WAS DELISH!



Have you ever been to Which Wich? What did you think of it? 


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...