Monday, April 8, 2013

LAS VEGAS!!!!!!


Jared and I spent five days in LAS VEGAS with his parents over Spring Break! ALL I GOTTA SAY IS .... "WOW!" It was sooooooo much fun!!! I didn't get a ton of pics on my phone because I didn't carry my purse a lot. Jared got a ton on his phone, but I'm too lazy to put them all on mine... haha. 

We went to Hoover Dam. 


It was BEAUTIFUL!
 

I enjoyed scaring Jared half to death on the bridge... ;) 
He was hugging the wall the whole time, except to take one pic, so I have to brag on him for being brave for that one minute. haha. :) 


We saw Cirque Du Soleil's "Mystere" show.
It was incredible!!! I wish we could take pics, but we weren't allowed. If you ever get the opportunity to go see a show, DO IT! It's amazing!!!
:)

We had a wonderful time just walking up and down the strip. We did a LOT of walking! There was no need to worry about not having a gym because we got PLENTY of cardio! 


We got some really cute pics inside the outrageously decorated hotels. 

I am so thankful for his parents letting me tag along. It was a trip I'll NEVER forget!!!
:) 


Wedding Countdown... 107 days!!!!!!!!!!!






Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...