Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pacific Beach Peanut Butter Review


Pacific Beach Peanut Butter sent me three flavors to review!
Touch of Caramel, CinnaYum, and Original.

Here's some info from their website:
Made with only the best tasting peanuts, Pacific Beach Peanut Butter creates natural peanut butter and peanut butter spreads in the yummiest flavors. Full of protein and minerals, our healthy peanut butter is a great start to your day and our flavored peanut butter spreads add a touch of sweetness to your midnight snack! Our natural peanut butter is so delicious you’ll want to eat it by the spoonful! Grab a spoon!

********************************************
My Review: 10/10!
I loved that this peanut butter tasted SO GOOD and it was ALL NATURAL! There were VERY MINIMAL ingredients. SO AWESOME! 

Touch of caramel had chocolate in it, so Jared gets to eat that all by himself! :) 
CinnaYum was delicious by the spoonful, as well as on my PB wraps!
Original was perfect on my PB wraps, but I also enjoyed little tastes of it by the spoonful here and there.

:)

They gave my readers a code that is valid through May 16, 2013 - blogger4 
Please order some for yourself!
:)


Like them on Facebook:

Follow them on Twitter:

Follow them on Pinterest:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...