Sunday, April 14, 2013

LunaLing Capris Review


LunaLing sent me a pair of their capris to try and review. Here's some info about LunaLing from their website:
Get smoother, softer skin and lose weight in style with Lunaling Capri. They feel cozy and sleek, hugging you gently from tummy to calves.
Using technology proven to help you lose weight during exercise, Lunaling helps you get the body you want. Suitable for any exercise (or just for wearing around the house), the Capris use your natural body temperature to increase the heat around the areas you care about most (legs, thighs, bum and tum).
In fabric tests, women wearing Lunaling lost weight 4x faster in 30 minutes than they did doing the same exercise with normal gym clothes!

***********************************************************
My Review: 8/10.
 These pants were very form fitting and an interesting type of material. I kind of felt like I was wearing a spacesuit. haha. I did like that they were black, instead of crazy neon colors like a different brand of pants I reviewed in the past. :) I liked that the pants made me sweat a lot, but I wouldn't suggest wearing these during a tough workout. They aren't comfortable and I didn't feel like I could move around very well. I do think these are PERFECT for just walking around though. I'm not trying to lose weight, but I think these would provide an extra jumpstart to someone who is trying to lose weight! 

Please visit their website:

Like them on Facebook


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...