Friday, February 19, 2010

aaaaahhhhh

so...It is FINALLY nice outside!!! My eyes didn't water walking to class across campus for the first time in ages it feels like...it's ALMOST 50 degrees!!! YAY!!! :) The sun in shining!!! THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE. I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!! :)

today after my two classes I went to the library. While I was walking to the front door a man stopped and told me that his car had run out of gas and they lived about 40 minutes away so I gave him a few dollars to get some gas. I felt good helping somebody out by MYSELF, with my own money, instead of my parents. :) and today was the first time I actually got REAL BOOKS FOR ME!!! :) I got about 6 "big girl" books to enjoy during my free time! YAY! I can't believe I am actually excited about reading now. My daddy will be so proud. haha

Tonight my mom and I are going to have Papa Johns and watch a movie at home. :) I love these nights!!! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...