Monday, February 8, 2010

mondays...

Today was a GREAT Monday! I love love love my classes this semester! I am actually learning stuff that I will USE in my career! I am really enjoying learning all kinds of new things about Technology in the classroom, Creating Lessons for my Students, and believe it or not, everything involved with READING!!

I wish God would make it warm though. It is snowing AGAIN, and I want it to go away! hahahha. Kels doesn't do cold. She is cold ALL the time as it is, and the cold weather doesn't help any. lol

Really, I need to stop complaining and thank God for all the wonderful seasons that He has given us, even though I do wish one in particular was a tad bit shorter. ;)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...