Monday, February 1, 2010

out til noon

This snow is driving me crazy. I am one of those oddball students that WANTS to go to class...haha. But, we were out Friday and today we are cancelled until noon. At least I can go to my two afternoon classes! I just hope all of those people who are surrounded by ice are extra careful. I want everyone to be safe. I have heard stories of people falling, and one lady broke her femur! :( ahhh!

Last night I babysat a new little boy, Brody. We had a good time, and when it was time for me to leave, he didn't want me to. He kept trying to show me something new. Then he said, "you're gonna come back in a day, right?" haha.. I LOVE BABYSITTING!!!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...