Saturday, February 6, 2010

yay yay yay

I have been having such a great week! It felt so good to be back in class...much better than being bored all day. Yesterday, I only had two classes. Afterwards I did a quick workout and went straight to babysit sweet little Blake. He is a cutie pie. He fell asleep, so I got my math homework done. haha. Right after that, I went to dinner with my friend Nikki, and then we saw the movie DEAR JOHN. It was great to spend time with my new friend. She is in my small group at church.

This morning, I woke up early and watched sweet little Maddie. and then, I was asked to watch Maddie AND Chandler (another baby I watch a lot) TOGETHER every Saturday morning! :) YAY! I love them both and am so excited for this opportunity! Hey, I can't really sleep in anyways, so why not spend a few hours with some cute little babies and make some money??? :) God has really blessed me. I am so thankful.

I'm getting ready to have a Daddy-Daughter date. We are going to eat at Don Pancho's. YUM! I love my daddy!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I had so much fun last night! Even if the movie ended horribly =[ But God had blessed me so much over the past few months and I'm so glad that He blessed me with you =]

You're awesome, Kels!!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...