Saturday, February 20, 2010

wonderful way to start the weekend!

wow. Today was a great day. I woke up, worked out, came home and I cleaned. and when I say cleaned, I mean CLEANED. I scrubbed my shower, my toilet, the downstairs toilet, swept my bathroom and the kitchen, wiped down all the countertops, sinks, and kitchen floor. It took an hour and a half, and boyyyyy did I feel so good after I got that accomplished. :-)

Then, took a shower and ate lunch, while watching Cake Boss. That show is awesome. It is suitable for ALL ages, kids can watch it, all the way up to old people and everyone can enjoy it. The cakes that they create are incredible, and the people are all a close-knit family, which is wonderful!

Anyways, after that, I watched precious little Blake. We actually got to PLAY OUTSIDE because it was super super nice outside. I even had my windows rolled down on the way to his house! OH WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING!!

Then, I headed to the basketball game to work my Peay!Nut duty. I handed out free bumper stickers to people. I was supposed to sit at a table in the lobby, but you know me, I can't sit still very long, so I ended up walking ALL around the Dunn Center passing them out. I had a LOT of fun.

To wrap up the day, I went to my friends Katie and Jackie's birthday party. They just invited some people over and we talked for a while and had icecream cake. (It was chocolate, so I just watched other people eat it..haha)

Now, I am going to READ one of my books that I got from the library! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...