Thursday, February 25, 2010

Date!!!

Well...it's been a longgggggggg time since I have been on a first date, but tonight I broke that slump! haha.

I went out with a guy from church. He was SUCH a gentleman. He opened EVERY SINGLE door that crossed my path, held my leftover box, and everything. We ate at Olive Garden (super YUMMY) and then bowling. I beat him in all three games! hah. My mom told me I have to stop beating all the guys all the time bc it makes them feel bad..haha But I just can't help it!!! I try my best in everything I do! Anyways, he gave me a hug goodnight and said he will call me again! I hope he does because I would really like to hangout again!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...