Sunday, February 21, 2010

that's what I love about Sundays...

As you know I love singing. I can just about name any song that's on the radio. Well, today, I wanna write a blog based on the song, "What I love about Sunday" by Craig Morgan.

What I Love About Sunday...
Watching the precious babies. They ALWAYS make me smile. Even when I am not feeling 100%, just seeing one smile at me just MELTS my heart!

Worshiping our Almighty God. It is so awesome to get into the music and really sing my heart out to God! It doesn't matter what I sound like..He doesn't care. :) Listening to the sermon is great. I love our pastors at Grace Community Church. They are so personable and try and relate to our level.

Enjoying a day off from working out. Don't get me wrong, I love working out, but it is also important to have a day of rest. It's great to just be lazy one day out of the week.


TODAY WAS A SUPER SUNDAY because it felt sooooo good outside! It was warm enough that I didn't have to wear a jacket! So, I went outside and studied my notes for a quiz tomorrow and then stayed out and read one of my books I got from the library.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...