Tuesday, February 23, 2010

mmm

Can I just say how glad I am that they brought Grape Poptarts back? YUUUUUUM!!! :)

Today has been a very productive day. Got up, worked out, showered and worked on Educ 3070. It's crazy that I am starting to work on a "pretend" Unit Plan! We have to plan a 3 day lesson to teach.

While I was at Walmart today, I ran into a lady from Hilldale, and she asked how many semesters I had left, and I can't believe I only have 4 after this!!! WOW. It's crazy how fast college has been flying by! I am almost halfway done!

This afternoon I went to the Yates house. Myrtle had a little friend over, so I hung out with Robbie. We played MarioKart on the Wii and then we practiced soft toss in their garage batting cage. It was fun! We had music playing, and I started dancing every now and then and Robbie would laugh and miss the ball. HAHA! He said I couldn't dance anymore... Oh how I love that little munchkin.

I sent an email out to most of my babysitting families letting them know when my Spring Break was so they could plan stuff anytime because I would be off! I already have two families that are claiming their spots for date nights! ;)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...