Monday, February 15, 2010

another snow day.....ughhhhh

We are out AGAIN. This is getting ridiculous. We have not been a "FULL" week at all this semester!! I was upset when we missed class the first few times, now I am really missing them! I actually LIKE my classes this semester! They are interesting and fun!!! :) I hope the rest of my college career goes this smoothly. (knock on wood)

so...I am already DONE with all of my required children's books for the ENTIRE SEMESTER!!! wahooooo!!! :) and I am done with #15 of my APSU 23 Things assignment!! I love being ahead. It's so much less stressful than procrastinating. haha.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...