Monday, April 26, 2010

almost done!

I made a 100 on my Technology Project! whooooop whooooop! :) I can't believe I only have ONE day of class left. Then, a few finals, and I'll be DONE with my sophomore year already! how crazy is that?!?!?

Tonight our Community group is having a game night! Our leader, Meagan, is getting married on Friday, so another couple that helps in the college ministry offered to host a game night at their house. They are cooking us a meal! How nice! :) God has really blessed me with such a wonderful church family!

oh, and btw, I am TOTALLY feeling it in my thighs today...haha. Every time I go "UP" at all, it's sore...haha. Oh well, I accomplished my goal of doing a 5k, so the soreness is SO WORTH IT!!! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...