Thursday, April 1, 2010

great day!

so today I had my Milestone II Interview for the Education program. We have to pass it on order to continue on in the program. Anyways, I ACED IT! I was not nervous at all. On my review, the comments were: Excellent candidate. Very articulate and enthusiastic. Well prepared. :) YAY!

After my interview, I worked out, went to the bank, grocery shopped, babysat and then my friend Heather came over to hangout. We were supposed to watch a new episode of THE OFFICE. It was a rerun, but of course we watched it anyways because we love it so much! :)

Today while I was babysitting, we rode kayaks in the pond in the neighborhood! FUN FUN!!! :)

Tomorrow I am having a picnic with Heather and Nikki and then we're going to see THE LAST SONG at the movie theater! I'm sooooo excited to see it. The book was AWESOME and I hope the movie will be too!!!



No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...