Wednesday, April 28, 2010

new design! and goal :)

I decided it was time to give my blog a new look! :)

Yesterday, my mom attended the Scholarship Dinner with me. It was SUPER NICE. The meal was DELICIOUS and I really enjoyed spending time with my mom. I usually go to formal things like that with my dad for work, but it was a great feeling to know we got to attend such a fancy dinner because of ME! :)

I loved running the 5k because I got to accomplish a goal, but I still do not like running. It made me think that I can just come up with a DIFFERENT kind of goal, and I decided that I want to take cooking lessons!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...