Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Friday!

Today has been wonderful. The weather was GORGEOUS. I just had two classes, so I was outta school at 11:00. I watched Blake this afternoon. We played outside. Chalk and running around-wore him out, so he took a nap while I did my math homework. Then, we went back outside after he woke up. He didn't want me to leave..so sweet, but I had to get going to my next job-MADDIE! :) She is always so sweet. We went to the playground and played with some of the big girls. She had a blast! She loves the swing and the tunnel. I would play peek-a-boo with her and she would just LAUGH! :) It was so fun. Now, I'm about to try and finish my book and get some good rest because tomorrow is the Adventure Quest! I'm SUPER EXCITED!! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...